Ethiopia Aricha Natural Process
Aricha gets its namesake from the washing station and cooperative where this coffee is collected and processed. Much of the coffee grown in Ethiopia is from “backyard” plots… Small areas of coffee trees growing on a family’s property that they pick and sell to the local cooperative or mill. In the region where this lot comes from, thousands of different farmers are represented. Despite this number, the coffee has a very consistent character that is unique to the region. This is a testament to the quality of the heirloom varieties growing there and hard work selecting the best lots to represent the area.
You’ll taste dessert wine, raspberry jam, cherry, lime candy and caramel.
- Cup Profile - fruity, sweet, jammy
- Country of Origin - Ethiopia
- Growning Region - Yirgacheffe, Gedeo
- Cultivars - Native Heirlooms
- Processing - Sun-dried Natural
- Elevation - 1850 - 1880 MASL
Out of stock