Gentle Giant Seasonal Espresso
The ground seems to quake as the giant approaches. Instinct bids you flee, but there’s a curiosity in you and kindness in its eyes that keeps you steady. He reaches out as you close your eyes and say a small prayer. You’re surprised, relieved and then elated as the large espresso from Colombia and Brazil begins grooming your mind. Fear not, friend. This is a Gentle Giant.
Recommended shot: 20 gram dose, 38 gram output at 28 seconds.
You’ll taste lime, apricot reduction, toasted almond and raw sugar.
- Country of Origin - Colombia/Brazil
- Growning Region - Huila/Mogiana
- Cultivars - Caturra, Colombia, Yellow Bourbon
- Processing - washed/honey
- Elevation - 1000 - 1700 masl
7 in stock