Mexico Aurora Gonzalez Nano-Lot
There’s a lot of talk in the coffee world of “micro-lots” and “small batch roasters”, but we tend to take it to the next level. This coffee was grown by Aurora Gonzalez in the Chiapas region of Mexico, there is only 105 lbs (less than one full standard size bag) that exists in the whole world, and it’s all here at Oddly Correct!
Aurora owns a 5 hectare farm named “San Antonio,” and uses half of her land to grow coffee. Her coffee was recommended to us by our buddies at Cafe Imports in Minnesota, and we loved what we tasted in this tiny lot. There’s not much to go around, so snag a bag of this vibrant and unique Mexican coffee before its gone!
raspberry, lemon, toffee, dark chocolate
- Cup Profile - bright, clean, smooth
- Country of Origin - Mexico
- Growning Region - Chiapas
- Cultivars - Bourbon, Typica, Marsellesa, Costa Rica 95
- Processing - Washed Process
- Elevation - 1100 - 1400 masl