There’s not much to say about this here coffee, except we tried it on a random blind sample and were wowed by it’s crisp and sweet flavor. Peru has all the right conditions to produce amazing coffee, but difficulties in infrastructure and transportation had previously limited quantity and quality of output. With some investment into these areas and incentives for higher quality coffee in place, our friends at Cafe Imports are helping to turn the tide in Peru and we’re delighted to see and taste really great coffee coming out of the country.
red apple, chocolate, toasted marshmallow
- Cup Profile - clean, crisp, sweet
- Country of Origin - Peru
- Growning Region - Cajamarca
- Cultivars - Bourbon, Typica, Caturra
- Processing - washed process
- Elevation - 1700 - 2100 masl