Decaf Colombia Sugarcane Huila
This coffee from Colombia was decaffeinated using a natural sugar cane alcohol-based solvent. The seeds are steamed, then the solvent is applied to dissolve caffeine in the coffee. They are then steamed again to remove any remain solvent before being dried and shipped to the states.
The result is a clean, sweet and balanced cup that is naturally decaffeinated. Drink up!
toffee, cherry, almond, lemon
- Cup Profile - rich, clean, sweet
- Country of Origin - Colombia
- Growning Region - Huila
- Cultivars - Castillo, Caturra, Colombia
- Processing - washed, Sugarcane EA Decaf
- Elevation - 1200 - 2000 masl